Easter Desserts – Easter is just coming around, and I am damn sure that you are still confused about the Easter menu. I have always been trying to bring out some new and easy recipes. Easter desserts can be a perfect addition to your Easter holiday feast.
The desserts are far delicious than other Easter Bunny put in your menu. From soda bread to dragon fruit bowl, we have a variety of tasty twists for you to make your Easter memorable.
Read about Easter The History of Easter
10 Easter Desserts – Easy To Make
After great research and thorough analysis, I have summed up the best Easter desserts for everyone. They are not only easy to make but also yummy in taste. Check out the recipes of Easter desserts 2019 below:
1. Sweet Bread – Traditional Easter Desserts
The braided wreaths are a clear delicious since they are like edible Easter baskets. This recipe is perfect for those who are looking for easy Easter desserts.
- 2 to 14-oz rolls store-purchased pizza dough
- 1 c. confetti cake Mix
- 10 cooked eggs along with 1 lightly beaten egg
- Set oven to 400ºF. Place 2 cookie sheets of parchment paper.
- Unfold pizza dough and start cutting into 1-inch of strips by a sharp knife.
- Cover 2 strips dough with cake mix. Squeeze tops and twist gently into 1 rope. Afterward, squeeze ends together and make a circle.
- Place it to the prepared cookie sheet. Do a light brush with the beaten egg and add more sprinkles and cake mix.
- Tap one side of cooked eggs softly on cutting board for cracking. Then transfer them to wreath centers. Let it bake for 10 to 12 minutes until it turns golden brown. Leave it on wire racks to cool gently.
Make your Easter full of fun with these Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
2. Bread Stuffing – Traditional Easter Desserts
It’s time to entertain the Easter holidays with traditional bread. Follow our easy and quick recipe for making yummy stuffing from herbs.
- 5 large celery stalks
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon. salt
- 1/2 teaspoon. pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon. dried sage
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 loaves firm of white bread (cubes)
- 1/2 c. fresh parsley leaves
- Turn your oven on to 325° F.
- Melt the butter slightly over moderate heat.
- Add onion celery, and let it cook until it gets tender. Don’t forget to stir continuously for 15 minutes.
- Mix in salt, thyme, pepper, chicken broth, sage with 1/2 cup water.
- Put bread cubes in a bowl and add parsley and the prepared mixture and mix well.
- Cover it using foil and let it bake for 40 minutes approximately.
3. Soda Bread – Easy Easter Desserts
This tender and rich rustic quick bread is best made with cabbage and beed.
- 4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoon cold butter
- 1 cup dried currants
- 2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 1/2 c. buttermilk
- Set oven to 350°F. Place a large paper cookie sheet.
- Pour flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, as well as baking soda in a large bowl.
- Cut in butter with 2 knives scissor-fashion or pastry blender until it turns thick mixture. Mix in caraway seeds, currants and buttermilk unless flour is not moistened.
- Twist dough 8 to 10 times so that it gets combined enough. Give them flattened balls shape.
- Place them on a cookie sheet and cut 1/4-inch “X” top.
- Cook it for 1 hour and let it cook on wire rack.
4. DRAGON FRUIT Yummy BOWL:
Moms are always looking for healthy easter dessert ideas for their kids. I have solved the problem. Yes, Here is a healthy and nutritious dessert to try this Easter.
- 1 pack of pureed and frozen pink dragon fruit pitaya
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp. bee pollen
- 1 tsp. maca powder
- 1 tsp.mushroom powder
- Vanilla powder (optional)
- Put all of the mentioned ingredients into a high-speed blender and make a smooth blended mixture. You can add ice cubes to make it thicken.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and garnish if you want to.
- Serve immediately
No one can miss cheesecakes when making Easter desserts. Be creative this year by following our amazing Easter dessert ideas. Enjoy easy Cheesecake Carrots.
- 40 vanilla wafers
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 3 to 8-ounce cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 sour cream
- 1/3 c. squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 c. carrot juice
- 2 small oranges
- Set oven to 325 degrees F.
- Wrap around two layers of tin foil around the bottom of a 9 inches springform pan.
- Mix vanilla wafer crumbs with butter.
- Mix beat and sugar until fluffy and light, then add eggs until it becomes creamy.
- Add orange juice, sour cream, carrot juice as well as orange zest. Stir well. Put it over prepared cookie crust and Cook in a water bath for 70-75 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecakes from oven and let it cool for about 30 minutes in the roasting pan and leave it on a rack.
- Freeze it for at least 8 hours.
- Then cut the cheesecake into 12 pieces. You can make carrots topping to each slice and serve immediately.
6. MINI EGG FUDGE – Kids Easter Desserts
This simple and delicious Mini Egg Fudge contains only five ingredients. However, it tastes goods as made with Cream. It’s one of the best easy Easter desserts recipes!
- 1 1/4 c.Mini Eggs
- 14 oz white chocolate
- 14 oz tin of condensed milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Spray into 8 x 8 frying pan with cooking spray.
- Put mini eggs into a bag of Ziptolic. Make a beat by a rolling pin so that you get mini egg rubble. Average size pieces are okay.
- Melt the white chocolate into a saucepan and mix it in milk.
- Don’t overcook the mixture.
- Mix in the butter and vanilla extract and continue stirring until combined well.
- Let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- Make a Smooth over by a spatula spoon. Try sprinkling the rest of the mini egg rubble when topping. Place it in the refrigerator for three hours.
- Cut them into 16-20 slices of fudge.
7. Bunny Bark Dessert:
Colorful Bunny Bark with candy topping of mini chocolate sprinkles and bunnies!
- 1 package almond bark
- 1/2 c. melted chocolate (yellow)
- 1/2 c. melting chocolate (light blue)
- 1/2 c. melting chocolate (purple)
- 1 bag itty bitty bunnies
- Colorful sprinkles
- Start by melting almond bark following the directions on the back of the sachet. Put them into a pan lined with foil.
- In separate dishes, melt the multicolored chocolates. Make chocolate dots on top of the almond bark.
- Make Sprinkles topping on the bunnies.
- Leave it for about 4 hours to thicken. Cut into pieces carefully but make sure that the bunnies are safe. Serve and enjoy.
8. EASTER EGG OREO TRUFFLES
Are you looking for easy Easter desserts for your kids? These egg oreo truffles will add an extremely delicious taste to their Easter. Here is the recipe.
- 1 package Oreos ( 45 cookies)
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips,
- 4 ounces white melted almond bark
- Pour the Oreos to a processor and heat it to make it crumbled. Mix the cream cheese in it and make a smooth as well as a well-blended mixture.
- You can use 1/4-cup ice cream scoops to make some portions of dough into 4 cup balls. Afterward, give them egg shapes. Put the eggs on baking sheets, and leave it in the freezer to thicken.
- Then heat the dark chocolate in the oven until it gets melted.
- Dip each egg into the melted chocolate and fold around until it gets coated. Place the egg to the baking sheet and leave it to cool. Do the same process with the remaining eggs. Freeze them until thickened.
- Dissolve the almond bark in a bowl, then pipe the chocolate on them using a piping bag.
9. Spring Confetti Bars
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Spring M&Ms
- 3 tablespoons sprinkle
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the sugar and butter with hand beaters and add vanilla and egg.
- Combine the baking soda, flour, baking powder, salt and cornstarch in a bowl. Stir well and add all of the dry ingredients into the mixture.
- Then put white chocolate chips and lightly press the dough into a pan.
- Bake the prepared dough for about 17-22 minutes
- Afterward, make the topping with the M&M’s and marshmallows.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the almond bars.
- Cut it with a knife once cooled.
10. Lemonade Cheesecake
These lemonade cheesecakes are perfect for making your Easter desserts 2019 worth delicious. It doesn’t require baking, saving your time.
For the Crust:
- 2 cups crumbs
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tbsps.butter melted
For the Cheesecake Mixture:
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsps. sugar
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package of Crystal Pink Lemonade Mix
- Put graham crumbs into a large bowl and add melted butter and sugar in it. Mix it well.
- Make portions amongst serving dishes.
- Pour heavy cream and sugar. Mix it well to harden and stir until fluffy.
- Add the lemonade mix and cream cheese to the heavy cream. Mix it well.
- Keep in refrigerator to harden.
Make your Easter delightful this year by following our Easter dessert ideas. Do try them and give your feedback. I hope this Easter bring you more happiness and joy. Happy Easter!